Code of conduct of Sanatorium "Karagaysky bor" LLC
All resort visitors of the sanatorium are obliged:
1. To follow the set daily routine, treatment procedures, medical prescriptions of attending physicians and instructions of the deputy director for medical work and medical staff on duty.
2. To keep rooms, treatment block, common areas and the territory of the sanatorium clean and in order. Moving from one bed to another or from one room to another without the permission of the reception desk is NOT ALLOWED.
3. To take care of the sanatorium property. Resort visitors are financially liable for the damaged or not handed over property. Taking bedspreads, blankets and towels from the rooms onto the beach is FORBIDDEN.
4. In the hours established for medical rounds, hours for rest and sleep, resort vacationers shall stay in their rooms.
5. Emergency medical care in the absence of the attending physician is provided around the clock in the office of the medical center of the second bedroom block.
6. Before a medical examination the following activities are NOT ALLOWED: sun exposure, excursions, terrain cure, physical activity.
7. The first 2-3 days of stay in the sanatorium are the period of acclimatization. On these days and on the day of departure, medical procedures are not prescribed.
8. When visiting the treatment block, you must have a second pair of shoes and a towel with you.
9. In the sanatorium dormitories, especially during the hours of afternoon rest and night sleep, vacationers are required to keep complete silence, which should not be violated by television and radio programs, singing, listening to music, loud conversations, playing musical instruments.
10. Meals in the dining room are served only at the time set by the daily routine. It is FORBIDDEN to take out dishes from the dining room. The number of seats at the table must strictly correspond to the number of people specified in the meal coupon. It is FORBIDDEN to place children on the lap of adults whose meals are not paid. Storage of perishable products in rooms without refrigerators is FORBIDDEN.
11.Vacationers shall comply with the generally accepted rules of cultural behavior in the sanatorium, be polite and kind.
12. Reception and departure of vacationers earlier than the start or end of the voucher is NOT ALLOWED. In case of late arrival to the sanatorium or departure before the due time for good reason under the permission of the administration, the sanatorium does not reimburse the cost of unused days.
13. Departure of vacationers from the sanatorium with an overnight stay is NOT ALLOWED.
14.The sanatorium is not responsible for the safety of money and valuables. Bags with personal belongings are stored in the room. It is FORBIDDEN to store bicycles, scooters, prams, skis, snowshoes and other large-sized sports equipment in the rooms.
IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN:
1. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC DRINKS IN THE ROOMS OF THE BEDROOM BLOCKS, LOUNGES, DINING ROOM, HOUSE OF CULTURE, TREATMENT BLOCK AND OTHER OFFICE PREMISES.
2. SMOKING IN THE ROOMS OF THE BEDROOM BLOCKS, LOUNGES, DINING ROOM, HOUSE OF CULTURE,TREATMENT BLOCK AND OTHER OFFICE PREMISES.
3. Card games and other games of chance for money.
4. Accommodation in rooms with animals.
5. Entrance of strangers to the rooms, treatment block and dining room.
6. Stay in the rooms of relatives who arrived to the vacationers after 22 o'clock.
7. Swimming in the pool without a bathing suit, a rubber cap.
8. Interference in the management of the sanatorium-resort institution, namely in the management of the Sanatorium "Karagaysky bor" LLC, give any orders to the attendants.
Violation of the code of conduct and sanatorium regime entail an dismissal from the sanatorium.